FTI is the leading nonprofit provider of fastener product and technical training with content-rich and expertly instructed courses. WINA is a division of Würth Group, the world’s largest industrial distributor. The partnership between FTI and WINA is now in its sixth consecutive year.
The alliance demonstrates the importance of continuing education and training within the fastener industry. “Support from Würth significantly enhances our selection of training options and enables us to advance our curriculum, ultimately serving our mission to keep the industry safe and reliable,” said Jo Morris, marketing director for FTI.
“We are excited to continue our partnership. FTI’s commitment to quality and robust training is essential to developing the knowledgeable and highly skilled fastener experts our industry needs,” shared Rusty Partch, director of marketing and communications, WINA.
FTI training offerings, all taught by leading industry experts, include:
- Fastener Training Week: FTI’s esteemed week-long training includes hands-on exercises, case-studies, networking opportunities, learning labs and plant tours to witness all stages of the manufacturing process.
- In-Person Classes: One or two-day classes covering a variety of topics are held in convenient locations.
- Live Webinars: Learn over lunch and gain knowledge across various topics in a short amount of time.
- Online Learning Library (OLL): More than 60 on-demand digital training courses are available. Corporate subscriptions are popular with large companies desiring to offer continuous educational opportunities to employees.
- On-Site Training: FTI brings customized training on-site for one or multiple departments or entire organizations.