NFDA Virtual Panel Program – Using the Power of AI and Automation to Make Your Business More Efficient
When: November 30, 2023
For this program, our panelists will share with attendees how they are using AI and automation to increase efficiency, streamline tasks, and improve their workflow.
• Examples of the tools they’re using
• How to benefit from those tools
• The risks and rewards they’ve experienced
Panelists: Alex Goldberg (AMPG), Rosa Hearn (Brighton-Best International), Lonni Kiefer (SmartCert), Melissa Patel (Field)
It’s free to attend, but registration is required.
NFDA/YFP Mentorship Program – Application Deadline is Wednesday, November 1.
AIM will serve the needs of young fastener professionals by pairing them with willing mentors focused on advancing the mentee’s personal career goals. Mentors and mentees will be matched based on professional skills that the mentee wants to acquire and that the mentor has to offer.
• To provide support and education opportunities to young fastener professionals.
• To provide young fastener professionals with opportunities to enhance their career development and expand their professional networks.
• To encourage more young fastener professionals to assume leadership roles in the fastener industry.
• To expose mentors and their organizations to new ideas.
• To develop a more diverse leadership pool for the fastener industry.
• New applications for the 2024 program are now being accepted through November 1, 2023.
Learn more at https://www.nfda-fastener.org/